To Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card is mandatory as per the government rule . Above Rs 50,000 Transaction it is also necessary. 30th September 2019 is the deadline to link Aadhaar card with PAN Card.
Here you will learn How to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card and it is described in few steps which are following-
1) Go to Income Tax e-Filing website i.e https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html?lang=eng
2) Fill up your PAN card number and Aadhaar card number
3) Fill up your name as mentioned in your Aadhaar card.
4) Please check with tick mark if you have only year of Birth in your Aadhaar card.
5) Fill exact captcha code mentioned in the image portion
6) Then Click on the Link Aadhaar box.
7) You will get notification in the form of POP UP that Aadhaar will be successfully linked with your PAN.